The Pathways to Independence Department have been celebrating an exceptional year of academic success among their Upper 6th students:
For the 3rd year running The Pathways Employability programme was awarded the Gold Standard for outstanding workplacements in 2018.
- Mohammed Dean Najib sat his GCSE English exam in June
- Aiden Moran passed his Level 1 Functional English (Reading and Writing) Exam in May.
- Elkhansaa Elkramti passed her Level 1 English Writing exam in May.
- Daniel Barlow sat his Maths GCSE exams in May (non-calculator) and June (calculator).
- 10 students passed their Functional Maths exam in May – five at Entry Level 3, three at Entry Level 2 and two at Entry Level 1.
14 students passed their ICT Functional Skills exam in May – eleven at Entry Level 2 and three at Entry Level 1.
ASDAN Diploma in Employability
We are very pleased to announce that ALL U6th students successfully completed their ASDAN Diploma in Employability and achieved a 100% pass rate!
The hard work of our Upper 6th students has enabled them to successfully move onto the next stage in their lives where we wish them every success.